(PGFE) Polyglycerol Fatty Acid Esters –T
● Full Name: Polyglycerol Fatty Acid Esters –T (Polyglycerol Esters of
● Product Type: Emulsifier, food grade
● Color: light yellow to sauce yellow
● Form: powdery solid
● Executive standard: GB 1886.178-2016
● INS: 475
● CAS: 27321-72-8; 26855-43-6; 67784-82-1
● It has the characteristic smell of polyglycerol.
● It belongs to non-ionic surfactant, which has the dual characteristics of hydrophilicity and lipophilicity, and high temperature resistance and acid resistance.
● Used as flour improver and emulsifier, it can effectively improve the texture of bread or biscuits and prevent oil leakage to improve product quality. It can be formulated into cake foaming agent, helping stirring and foaming, to produce cakes with fine structure and significant increase in volume, and to extend the shelf life of the products.
● Added to beverages containing oil or protein, it can significantly improve the stability and dispersion of beverages, prevent precipitation, stratification and oil ring phenomena etc, improve the product uniformity and taste and the quality of canned beverages and extend the shelf life.
● In the application of milk sugar and chocolate etc, it can prevent the separation and exudation of oil and improve the shape preserving ability of candy. Used in the chocolate production, it can inhibit the crystallization of oil in the chocolate, prevent chocolate from frosting and improve its brittleness and conformality.
● It has an excellent synergy, and a better result can be achieved with two or more polyglycerol fatty acid ester combined together.
● It can be used as defoaming agent in the sugar industry.
Method of Use and Scope of Application
● It can be directly mixed together with other powder to feed.
● It can be added into oil dissolved for using.
● Users can also adopt appropriate methods according to different products and technology.
Specifications and Net Weight
5*5kg/box, (25kg/bag), net weight 25kg.
Storage and Shelf Life
It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place at room temperature. Please pay attention to sealing after bags opened to prevent agglomeration. It is strictly forbidden to be mixed and transported with inflammable, explosive, toxic and harmful substances. Shelf life: 18 months for not been opened package.
Committed to provide safe, high-quality, innovative and practical raw materials for the food industry at home and abroad. With the expertise and mature technology in the field of emulsifier and the correct grasp of the market, it rises rapidly.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Additives News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.