(ACETEM) Acetylated Mono- and Diglyceride
● Full Name: Acetylated Mono- and Diglyceride(Acetic and Fatty
Acid Esters of Glycerol)
● Product Type: emulsifier, food grade
● Form: liquid or paste-like, waxy solid
● Traits: insoluble in water and soluble in organic solvents such as
ethanol and oil
● Executive standard: GB 1886.80-2015
● CNS: 10.027
● INS: 472a
● CAS: 97593-30-1
It has the function of maintaining the fat α-crystalline form, enhancing and stabilizing the foam, ensuring the aeration of high-fat foods (such as ice cream, butter, and foamed desserts, etc.), controlling the fat crystallization of shortening; forming a film with mechanical elasticity, used in fresh-preserving the coating of food to prevent oxidation, drying, moisture and pollution.
Method of Use and Scope of Application
● It can be directly mixed together with other powder to feed.
● It can be added into oil dissolved for using.
● Users can also adopt appropriate methods according to different products and technology.
Specification and Net Weight
Plastic coated inner iron barrel or plastic barrel: 20kg/barrel, 200kg/barrel
Storage and Shelf Life
It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Avoid standing upside down. It is strictly forbidden to be mixed and transported with inflammable, explosive, toxic and harmful substances. Shelf life: 18 months for not been opened package.
Committed to provide safe, high-quality, innovative and practical raw materials for the food industry at home and abroad. With the expertise and mature technology in the field of emulsifier and the correct grasp of the market, it rises rapidly.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Additives News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.