(SMG) Succinylated Monoglycerides
● Full Name: Succinylated Monoglycerides
● Product Type: emulsifier, food grade
● Color: milky white
● Form: powder or flake solid
● Executive standard: GB 1886.185-2016
● CNS: 10.038
● INS: 472g
● CAS: 977009-45-2
● It has the characteristics of safety, acid resistance, salt tolerance and water dispersibility etc. It has the functions of emulsifying, dispersing, chelation, conditioning and controlling fat agglutination etc; Applied in milk and dairy products, beverages (proteins and plants etc.), it has the functions of emulsification, wetting, dispersing and solubilization etc.
● The application in the baked food can have a strong interaction with the gluten in the flour to improve the gas holding performance of the fermented dough, so that the volume and elasticity of the baked food is increased. It also has the function of softness, preservation and reducing the dispersion of water during baking.
● Used for shortening, non-dairy cream with function of emulsion stability system.
Usage and Application Scope
● It can be directly mixed together with other powder to feed.
● Add this product into oil dissolved for using.
● Evenly Dispersed in warm water above 50 ℃for using.
● Users can also adopt appropriate methods according to different products and technology.
Specifications and Net Weight
5*5 kg/box (25kg/barrel), net weight 25 kg
Storage and Shelf Life
It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place at room temperature. Please pay attention to sealing after bags opened to prevent agglomeration. It is strictly forbidden to be mixed and transported with inflammable, explosive, toxic and harmful substances. Shelf life: 18 months for not been opened package.
Committed to provide safe, high-quality, innovative and practical raw materials for the food industry at home and abroad. With the expertise and mature technology in the field of emulsifier and the correct grasp of the market, it rises rapidly.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Additives News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.