Warmly celebrate Professor Feng Fengqin from Zhejiang University to become the new shareholder of DAHE Enterprise
Professor Feng Fengqin
● Task: Deputy Director of the Institute
● Title: Professor
● Professional: Food Science and Engineering
● Unit: School of Bio-Products, Zijingang Campus, Zhejiang University
● Current research areas: Food Chemistry, Food Additives, Food Biotechnology
● Hangzhou “131” first-level talents
● Deputy Director of the Expert Committee of Zhejiang Food Additives Association
● Zhejiang Food Society Director
● Member of Zhejiang Bioengineering Society
● Zhejiang Food Additives and Ingredients Association
● Bachelor of Horticulture, China Agricultural University, 1982-1986
● 1982-1986, Bachelor of Horticulture, China Agricultural University, 1986-1989, Master of Food Science and Technology, Zhejiang Agricultural University
● 1989-1994, Engineer of Hangzhou Limin Pharmaceutical Factory
● Ph.D. in Food Engineering, Wuxi University of Light Industry, 1994-1997
● 1998-2008, Associate Professor, Department of Food Science, Zhejiang University
● 2009- , Professor, Department of Food Science, Zhejiang University
● Visiting Scholar, University of Quelph, Canada, April-August 2003
In recent years, she has presided over one of the National Fund, one of the 863 Exploration Projects, one of the major bidding projects in Zhejiang Province and one of the sub-projects of the Science and Technology Support Project, and a number of corporate commissioned projects, and published more than 20 papers.
Main Research Directions:
● Bioactive peptide orientation: Bioactive peptides were prepared from animal and vegetable proteins. The research objects involved casein phosphopeptide (CPP), egg albumin peptide, glutamyl peptide, and antihypertensive peptide. In addition to studying the production process, structure and functional properties of functional peptides, systematic research on its structure-activity relationship and industrial separation and refining technology has successfully solved the problems of color, odor and bitterness in the industrial production of peptide food additives. It has achieved domestic leading technical achievements and industrialized development of functional peptides such as CPP, forming a well-known brand.
● Anti-corrosion emulsifier direction: the first in China to research and develop a broad-spectrum antibacterial function and excellent emulsifying properties of safe and efficient food additive lauric acid monoglyceride (GML), the production technology of high-purity GML and GML in different systems The application in the system was systematically studied, and a series of special anti-corrosion and preservation programs for food were obtained. Identification conclusion: internationally advanced.
● Research direction of functional lipids: Through the molecular modification of medium-chain fatty acids, screening medium-chain fatty acid derivatives preservatives with superior physical properties and more suitable for food application; preparation of fatty acids by animal and vegetable oils Functional fats for the nutritional needs of the population (infants).
Committed to provide safe, high-quality, innovative and practical raw materials for the food industry at home and abroad. With the expertise and mature technology in the field of emulsifier and the correct grasp of the market, it rises rapidly.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Additives News and keep up to date with all our activities and events.